abstracts must be submitted in English.
Each abstract should not exceed 1.800 characters.
The abstract title should not exceed 300 characters.
following structure is recommended when submitting an abstract:
abstracts will be accepted only via online IHMC 2020 Submission form.
no extra fees for submitting abstracts.
- Poster presentation
- Oral presentation (10-min
The Scientific Committee will determine whether
the abstract will be accepted for oral or poster presentation, with
consideration given to the author’s preference.
submitting author should also be the author for correspondence. The author is
solely responsible for the ethical and scientific content of the submission as
well as for its proper grammatical and stylistic form.
presenting author may or may not be the submitting/corresponding author.
- Full first and family name(s) of submitting/corresponding author and all co-authors.
- Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state (if relevant), country.
- Abstract title – The title is limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE (e.g. DRUGS AND MICROBIOME)
- Abstract text – The text is limited to 300 words.
- Abstract topic – Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Keywords – Please enter 1 to 3 keywords that define your abstract. The keywords must be in English and can include numbers.
- Conflict of interest disclosure – Abstract submitter will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
- Publication embargo – All abstracts will be published on the 1st day of the Conference.
- Each abstract can contain up to one image (media files) and/or one table. The maximum file size of each image or table is 700 KB.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Original research and updated research are strongly recommended.
- The submitting/corresponding author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submitting it.
- All notifications regarding abstract status, including notifications regarding abstract submission, abstract acceptance and scheduling, will be sent to the submitting author. The submitting author will be responsible for informing the other co-authors about the status of the abstract. Please refer to your abstract by abstract ID sent to you in the confirmation email, in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule and allocate abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- One of the abstract authors must be registered to the Congress and present the abstract to ensure that it is included in the Scientific Program.
- The identity of presenting author can be changed until the Submission Deadline (March 25th, 2021).
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling.
- Upon submission, the submitting/corresponding author confirms that the abstract has been proofread and that all information is correct.
- Changes to the abstract can be made until the submission deadline (March 25th, 2021). The submitting/corresponding author accepts that the content of the abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
1. Basic Science
- Small Bowel
- Large Bowel
- Microbial PK / Metabolism
2. Clinical – Translational Science
- Digestive tract
- Respiratory tract
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections / immunity
- Cancer / Haematology
- Central Nervous System
- Microbiome Standards & Protocols
- Microbiome References & Catalogues
- Sequence Analysis
- Statistical Modelling
- Data Integration & Systems Biology